Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Life List Day 178 - Triple Feature

I could also call this "why I'm behind on my deadlines..."

Today, I rented The Bourne Identity - which I've never seen - because my son said he heard it was good. While I was at the video store, I also grabbed Grosse Pointe Blank and Serenity, figuring I'd watch them another time.

Instead, I parked my butt on the couch and watched them back to back to back.

I haven't done that since...well, probably ever!

It inspired me to think of my ultimate Triple Feature, which was hard because there are so many movies I love for different reasons.

After much deliberation, here's the top 3:

Pride & Prejudice, The Shawshank Redemption and Groundhog Day.


sandra said...

Okay,I liked Shawshank, but it's on cable All the time. What is it about that movie that makes it so popular?

pcsolotto said...

I agree with you about these. Well someday Ill create a blog to compete you! lolz.