Monday, October 22, 2007

Life List Day 216 - Lunch by Myself on My Patio

I moved into a beach house two months ago, and the best part about it is the patio. I've entertained like crazy on that patio. That patio is the reason I'm paying way more than I should. I totally love it.

I realized - as much as I've partied on evenings and weekends and during the day with others - I've never gone out there alone on a weekday & just enjoyed it.

Today, I did.

I made a Greek Salad, grabbed a book (Omnivore's Dilemma) and had myself a lovely lunch break.

I may have to make that patio a regular thing.

3 comments:

Mike Minzes said...

I am so jealous!

Livingsword said...

I have a close friends that owns a sundeck company, he builds decks that often cost more than $20,000 to build…is it a real patio (on the ground) or a deck?

Now it may worth it in California but here in Vancouver the 5 month rain has set in…

Anonymous said...

Thanks to the owner of this blog. Ive enjoyed reading this topic.