Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Life List Day 253- Teach Myself a New Dance

I haven't learned a new dance since the Macarana. Today I looked up instructions to learn how to "Crank That," based on that song by Soulja Boy that all the kids are doing.

I tried for about a half hour to learn it. I got to the point where I could do it as long as I was watching the video at the same time & following along, but I don't know it well enough to, say, try it on a dance floor (much to my son's relief).

Still, I think I'll keep trying. You never know. Maybe I just need a big ol' pair of pants and an oversized jersey to look right doing it.

2 comments:

Amanda said...

I feel so old right now! I haven't even heard of this song...but now I feel inspired....soldja girl...in the house. I think I might add the "sprinkler" to my version though! :)

Anonymous said...

Nice blog. Thats all.