Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Life List Day 267 - Learn to Use My Remote

I bought a new stereo receiver, which was then hooked up to my TV, dvd, ipod, etc. - bottom line: I have four remotes and didn't know how on earth to use them. Being the technophobe that I am, I was getting up to change everything by hand, figuring that's what I'd do from now on (hey, it's exercise).

But today, I decided I needed to face my remote demons. I don't have any of the manuals, so I called Best Buy and had a Geek Squad guy come out and give me a tutorial.

He spent a half hour teaching me the ways of the remote - even going so far as to write notes and draw little pictures for me.

You gotta love those geeks.

I may never have to get up from the couch again.

2 comments:

Livingsword said...

LOL

You know when I watch TV I am always either on my elliptical trainer or stationary bike which are enough exercise for me….

Anonymous said...

To the owner of this blog, how far youve come?